- Richard G. Leibovitch - Managing Partner
- Gabriel Bousbib - Managing Partner
- Teddy Schiff - Partner / Northeast Markets
- Eric Lagdameo - Partner / Sunbelt Markets
- George Yepes - Partner / Investor Relations
- Howard Corb - Partner / New Markets
- Tim Reilley - Partner / Colorado Markets
- David Genova - Director of Development
- Alex Speaker - Partner / Investor Relations
- Chris Aliprandi - Chief Financial Officer
- Andrew Cohen - Partner / West Coast Markets
- Pamela McGlashen - Asset Management
- Carlo Reyes - Assistant Controller
- Tommy Shabinsky - Senior Associate
- Liz Lynch - Associate
- Rachel Ortega - Office Manager
Mr. Corb joined Arel Capital in 2013. He is responsible for risk management and the development of new markets.
From 2008 to 2013, Mr. Corb was a Managing Director at Tradeweb Markets LLC., a leading global provider of online over-the-counter markets for fixed income and derivatives. Prior to joining Tradeweb, Mr. Corb worked at Morgan Stanley where he served a variety of institutional clients to help manage their interest rate risk. Mr. Corb began his career at J.P. Morgan in 1994 in derivatives.
Since 1996, Mr. Corb has served as an Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia Business School. He recently authored a book entitled Interest Rate Swaps and Other Derivatives, published by Columbia University Press.
Mr. Corb holds a Ph.D. in Finance from Stanford Business School and is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania where he received a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School and a B.A. from the College of Arts and Sciences.